Wednesday 18 October 2017

Social Studies: Haast to Milford Sound Road

Say I lived next to the Hollyford River and suddenly… A road is built right next to me and the noise of the traffic keeps me up ‘till midnight. The pollution in the air smells terrible. Cows near a river means pollution, more tourism means pollution (We exhale Carbon Dioxide) and littering, more cars mean more pollution. Untouched land is going to be ruined and animals will be forced back by the barrier of new civilization. Get my point? Building the road is a terrible idea.

1 comment:

  1. no not really hi jack it's miller here and this is just listing things in a kinder poem way, yes these are thing that mite happen but we need to risk it and we don't have to add buildings or things for us it can turn into a better park + holes under the road for the animals to go under. thanks and bye miller

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Jack