Monday 11 April 2016

I curse Miller

I curse miller


So miller, riley and I were exploring the bush behind my house one day,hacking our way through vines,dodging falling widowmakers and trudging through muddy water then miller suddenly caught sight of a cobbly structure “hey guys look over there” miller exclaimed to us “wow what is that” asked riley “i dunno a temple i guess” taking a guess as i usually would. “Let’s go closer come’n" “sssscccrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhh” there was a deafening scream coming from the temple thing “hey guys there’s a doorway let’s go inside” riley said with excitement “lad,d,dy’s f,f,first” miller said stuttering,probably feeling scared but he didn’t want to admit it.it was dark inside but just enough light for us to see.there was a very old staircase that was rickety like a house about to fall of a cliff but never does,i decided to go down first.as we went down futher it became darker and soon it was nearly as pitch black like dark void we were about to fall down. “Ooh a chest” exclaimed miller.i could just make out that there were two more so me and riley opened the others “ohh i got a sword” riley called. “I got a...POSSUM,aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!” Miller screamed. “Yes i see it’s a possum miller”said an anonymous voice “aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!” Miller screamed again. “It’s alex miller don’t be afraid” exclaimed alex calmly as he stepped out the shadows “hey alex” i said as i was opening my chest “omg a red diamond” i exclaimed before being interrupted by miller “mine” he screamed at the top of his voice knocking it out of my hands.it fell to the floor and then a ball appeared in my hands i threw it at miller it went straight through him and then disappeared but miller had now been turned into a dog “good one jack” says miller,riley and alex “oops”


                                  The end         

5 comments:

  1. The story was absolutely TERRIFIC!! Because I have already
    seen the sequel 'omg its a button', I am looking forward to
    seeing the next one in the series, if you make it.

    Cheers from your best friend,

    Mate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack, is the story 'Bloody Mary' the third one in the series?

      Delete
  2. The story was absolutely TERRIFIC!! Because I have already
    seen the sequel 'omg its a button', I am looking forward to
    seeing the next one in the series, if you make it.

    Cheers from your best friend,

    Mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jack this a cool story to make it btb you could work on capitals please comment on my blog at paroagreyjackb.blogspot.co.nz. I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
    cheers jack
    (the class below you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jack this a cool story to make it btb you could work on capitals please comment on my blog at paroagreyjackb.blogspot.co.nz. I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
    cheers jack
    (the class below you)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Jack