Thursday 1 September 2016

Play

Jack: Jack the giant slayer    
Jaime: Nerd
Daniel: Geronimo Stilton
Jack: Narrator


Narrator: One day a nerd was walking casually down the street when she accidentally bumped into a man carrying a stack of books.


Nerd: “oops sorry I didn’t see you coming.”


Mysterious Man: “no it was my fault, I wasn’t looking where i was going. Cheese niblets! I need to focus more on where i am going”


Nerd: “Wait! You are , Geronimo Stilton, aren't you?”


Geronimo Stilton: “well last time I checked, yes.”


Nerd: “Well how about we get lunch.”
Geronimo: “alright.”

Narrator 6 minutes later…
They got to the Cafe, ordered their food and sat down.

Kid: “Hello, may I join you?”                     Geronimo : “Yes, i guess so.”

Kid: “Thank you? And you are”

Geronimo Stilton: “Cheese niblets!, i forgot to introduce myself. I am geronimo stilton.”

Nerd: “I am a nerd”

Jack: “Ok, I’m Jack, also known as JGS. um you might want to run I kind of have giants on my tail right now.”

               The end
That is for now

1 comment:


  1. Hi Jack.

    I liked your narrative a lot. My favourite series of books is the Geronimo Stilton series so your story interested me. I liked how you used Jack From Jack The Giant Slayer. I am guessing you played him? I have never seen Jack The Giant Slayer before. Is it a good movie?

    I have been writing a series of my own by the name of The Clue Crew. It is about three kids who live in a place called Techno Land. They like to solve mysteries and they are pretty good at inventing things. I am halfway through writing one of their adventures right now and I hope to finish it soon. It is about The Clue Crew going to another dimension. They call it the demon dimension. They went there to go and save one of the ladies that live on their street from a humongous dragon.

    I think you need to check your spelling and punctuation because you forgot to capitalize ‘I’ and ‘um’. Also in some of the speaking parts you forgot to use a capital letter for the first word. Apart from that it was awesome. You would make a good writer. If you would like to check out my blog here is the link http://karorofinne.blogspot.co.nz/ Your story was pretty cool and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
    -Finn

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Jack