Tuesday 17 October 2017

Social Studies: The Rainbow Warrior Bombing

“3, 2, 1! Fire in the hole!” (Massive bomb noise that cannot be computed). Another Nuclear bomb was set off in the atoll. That was when the Rainbow Warrior sailed in. “Ce bateau n'arrêtera pas de protester/That boat won't stop protesting” So spies set a couple of limpet mines on their boat. “KABOOM!” There goes the generator. “BANG!” There goes the motor. The Rainbow Warrior docked at Auckland and sunk beneath the waves. What went wrong was that somebody died… oops. And then we were arrested and convicted of manslaughter. Yay.

1 comment:

  1. hi jack it's a lot better then your last one great job it's just you did name who die please name them. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Jack